1. [Tech] Can I use Jak to share my presentation file on a projector?
You can share your documents on a projector only if your projector has the file viewer.
Please note that the host device will only show the files it can recognize.
2. [Tech] Can I use Jak plugging into a USB port in a car?
Jak will be recognized as a memory stick that maintains selected playlist while connected to smartphone.
If you select a music playlist, Jak will stream music in the selected playlist to your car audio system wirelessly.
Unlike Bluetooth, there is no sound quality loss while using Jak.
Commands such as Playback, Pause, Increase/Decrease Volume can be controlled using the host device.
3. [Tech] Can I stream YouTube and/or Pandora with Jak?
Jak only lets you select contents stored in your smartphone/tablet PC.
You will not be able to select contents from streaming service such as YouTube, Pandora, etc.
4. [Tech] Can I stream stored contents from my PC to TV?
For now, Jak is only compatible with smartphone/tablet PC.
Application for Windows OS is under development and it will be available in May-June.
With the new application, you will be able to share your contents in your PC/laptop on TV or any other host device that has a USB port.
5. [Tech] Do I need home/office WiFi network in order to use Jak?
Jak has dedicate Wi-Fi connection, and it will be recognized as AP(Access Point) from your smartphone.
You do NOT have to have additional Wi-Fi network to use Jak.