- When gesture sensing mode: Tap the MFB and mode key together(Tap the mode key while covering the gesture sensing area). You'll hear 'touch mode' when switched successfully.
- When touch mode: Tap the MFB and mode key together(Tap the mode key and touch key area together). Please be sure to touch the center area of touch key area. You'll hear 'gesture sensing mode' when switched successfully.
- When your phone is connected to a Bluetooth device, the Bluetooth symbol on your phone will change a bit to indicate that this is the case. Accroding to the manufacturers, some phones show a headset or a car symbol.
- You can also use the Voice Command of BHF2000. Say "Hello drive and talk(DriveNTalk)" or tap the MFB to activate voice command mode. When "Say a command" announcement is played, say "Am I connected?", then it will answer "Your phone is connected" or "No phone found."
1) Activate Bluetooth feature on your phone. 2) Press and hold the MFB until you hear 'Pair mode' and LED icon flash(press very long). 3) You can activate the pairing mode by tapping the MFB or saying 'Hello, drive and talk(DriveNTalk)' if the voice trigger is on. When you hear 'Say a command', say 'Pair mode', then LED icon will flash. 4) Then use the your phone's setting to add/search/discover new Bluetooth devices. 5) Select 'BHF2000' from the list of Bluetooth devices shown on your phone. 6) If necessary, enter the PIN code(default is '0000'). You may see **** on screen.
If you want to know more details, click HEREand refer to our user's guide.
If you still have problem connecting your phone, please erase device that appears on the Bluetooth search and try once again or contact our info for support.